Are you ready for the final Pokémon Community Day of 2022? This year’s event will take place over two days: Saturday, December 17, 2022 and Sunday, December 18, 2022. During this time, Pokémon featured in Community Day events in 2022 will appear more frequently in the wild and in Timed Research, and Pokémon featured in Community Day events throughout 2021 will hatch from eggs and appear in raids and Timed Research. It’s a great opportunity to catch any Pokémon from previous Community Days that you may have missed.
During the event, trainers can enjoy a variety of bonuses. These include 2x XP for catching Pokémon, 2x Stardust for catching Pokémon, a 50% reduction in the distance required to hatch eggs, 2x Candy for catching Pokémon, a 2x chance for trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy when catching Pokémon, 3-hour Lure Modules, 3-hour Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense), and the ability to make one additional Special Trade per day, for a maximum of two per day.
Each day of the event will feature a different set of Pokémon that will have increased spawn rates from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. On Saturday, December 17, 2022, trainers can catch Sandshrew, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Geodude, Hoppip, Spheal, and Stufful. On Sunday, December 18, 2022, trainers can catch Teddiursa, Galarian Zigzagoon, Starly, Roggenrola, Litwick, and Deino. Additionally, Bulbasaur, Dratini, and Mudkip may appear on either day, with a chance of encountering a Shiny version.
When evolving certain Pokémon during the event, trainers may also be able to obtain a Pokémon with a special attack. For example, evolving Ivysaur (Bulbasaur’s evolution) during the event will result in a Venusaur with the Charged Attack Frenzy Plant. Dragonite evolved from Dragonair during the event will know the Charged Attack Outrage, and Espeon evolved from Eevee during the event will know the Fast Attack Last Resort. See the complete list below.
You can also obtain 2022 Community Day stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening gifts, or purchasing them from the in-game shop.
And, it looks like there’s another special research story coming up for the December Community Day in 2022. For just $1.00 (or the equivalent in your local currency), you can access the exclusive content. If you don’t feel like purchasing a ticket yourself, you can always try to get one gifted to you by a friend who has reached the “Great Friends” level or higher. Just keep in mind that there are some restrictions on gifting and tickets are nonrefundable. Also, it’s worth noting that this special research will not include an in-game medal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to catch some rare and powerful Pokémon! The Community Day event will take place on Saturday, December 17, 2022 and Sunday, December 18, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, with most bonuses active from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. local time. Happy catching!
Here is the complete list of Pokémon with the featured attacks they will receive if you evolve your Pokemon into them during the event (except Ursaluna, see below for more details).
- Venusaur: Charged Attack Frenzy Plant
- Sandslash: Charged Attack Night Slash
- Alolan Sandslash: Fast Attack Shadow Claw
- Machamp: Charged Attack Payback
- Alolan Golem: Fast Attack Rollout
- Vaporeon: Scald
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon
- Flareon: Superpower
- Espeon: Shadow Ball
- Umbreon: Psychic
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed
- Glaceon: Water Pulse
- Sylveon: Psyshock
- Eevee (during event): Charged Attack Last Resort
- Dragonite: Charged Attack Draco Meteor
- Jumpluff: Charged Attack Acrobatics
- Swampert: Charged Attack Hydro Cannon
- Altaria: Charged Attack Moonblast
- Walrein: Fast Attack Powder Snow and Charged Attack Icicle Spear
- Staraptor: Fast Attack Gust
- Luxray: Charged Attack Psychic Fangs
- Roserade: Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type) and Fast Attack Bullet Seed
- Garchomp: Charge Attack Earth Power
- Dusknoir: Charged Attack Shadow Ball
- Serperior: Charged Attack Frenzy Plant
- Emboar: Charged Attack Blast Burn
- Samurott: Charged Attack Hydro Cannon
- Gigalith: Charged Attack Meteor Beam
- Chandelure: Charged Attack Poltergeist
- Hydreigon: Charged Attack Brutal Swing
- Talonflame: Fast Attack Incinerate
- Bewear: Charged Attack Drain Punch
- Obstagoon: Fast Attack Lick and Charged Attack Gunk Shot
- Ursaluna: Charged Attack High Horsepower
- To obtain an Ursaluna that knows the Charged Attack High Horsepower, evolve Ursaring (Teddiursa’s evolution) during the time period of the special full moon. The full moon will be visible in the sky on Saturday, December 17, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 18, 2022 and again on Sunday, December 18, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.